Consignment Sales Service
CONSIGN YOUR EQUIPMENT
Sell Your Equipment Without The Hassle
Selling Equipment Is What We Do
We specialize in consignment sales for individuals, companies, banks and other financial institutions. Our goal is to efficiently and effectively liquidate your equipment. By listing your heavy construction equipment with us, we can connect your machinery with interested parties that are actively searching and ready to buy. We handle everything from the pick up, all the way to the delivery; which includes all of the marketing, title work, and payment processing. Your equipment will be displayed at our location directly on I-35, where thousands of vehicles pass every single day. Not only that, but it will also be listed on our website, as well as on multiple classified ad and social media websites. We take care of all the hassles so you don't have to worry about taking phone calls from strangers, scheduling meetings or dealing with payment issues. Best of all, you can expect a check to be ready for you as soon as the sale completes!
Quality, Work Ready Equipment Welcome
Jobsite Ready Is Key
A used bulldozer, excavator, backhoe, tractor, telehandler & other machinery in good, operating condition is welcome to be placed on consignment. We accept many common forms of heavy construction equipment. By having your machine ready to work, you are able to gain the interest of the largest portion of the market and increase the value of your machine. Before consigning we can answer any question you may have regarding the sales process, give you an estimate of what price your machine would need to be at to sell and recommend mechanics to have maintenance or service performed.
Our Marketing Plan
Designed to capture the maximum exposure for your equipment in the shortest period of time, we will implement our time tested & proven marketing plan.
- Assist you in pricing your equipment strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and pricing trends.
- Display your equipment on our sales lot which is located on Interstate 35, where it can be viewed by thousands of individuals passing by daily.
- Personally follow up each potential buyer's inquiry.
- Distribute “Just Listed” notices to our email newsletter subscribers and through our social media outlets.
- Have a professional photographer take custom photos & videos of your machine.
- Market your equipment in our newsletter campaign as well as our direct-mail campaigns, email campaigns and social media posts.
- Advertise your equipment on a variety of classified advertisement & social media marketing websites.
- Provide you with updates regarding any pertinent comments or offers from the prospective buyers who have viewed your machine.
Preparing Your Equipment For Sale
Here are some inexpensive ways to maximize your equipment's first impression with buyers:
- Remove any trash from interior or storage areas of equipment.
- Clean out any excess dirt, mud or debris.
- Remove any company stickers or or dealer's decals.
- Clean windows, mirrors & screens.
- Include any operators & service manuals with equipment.
- Top off any low fluids.
- Have any necessary service or repairs made.
The right price matters.
- Equipment creates the most interest when it is first listed, and it is important to take advantage of the excitement while we have a potential buyers attention.
- The number of showings is at its peak during the first month if it is priced at a realistic market value.
- Starting with too high of a price, then dropping it later fails to attain excitement and create good activity.
Turn Your Equipment Into Money
We are here to assist you in efficiently selling your equipment.
- We work hard to find qualified buyers for your machine and in turn facilitate a seamless transaction that benefits everyone involved.
- Our years of experience in marketing and assisting buyers with their purchase ensures our customers that we know what we are doing when it comes to efficiently and effectively liquidating equipment.
How Much Does It Cost?
Our compensation for selling your equipment is extremely affordable.
- No money out of your pocket! We take our compensation out of the funds from the sell of the equipment.
- We have 2 rates of compensation for our service based on total quantity of consignments. If 10 or more items are on consignment, the rate is discounted. Contact us for more info.
10% (Up To $2,000 Maximum)
If Your Machine Sells For $20,000 Or More, The Consigning Expenses Is $2,000.
Ready To Take The Next Step, Fill Out This Form